Wednesday 30 March 2016

Ter Stegen warns of 'personal goals' amid Barcelona exit links

goal.com

The 23-year-old goalkeeper could quit the Liga club in search of more regular football after hinting his "personal goals" are not being met. Barcelona goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen has cast fresh doubt on his future at Camp Nou after impressing in Germany's 4-1 thrashing of Italy.
Ter Stegen, who made a rare appearance for his country in their win against Italy, will once again be second-choice to Claudio Bravo in La Liga upon his Barca return.
The 23-year-old is handed playing time in the Copa del Rey and Champions League by manager Luis Enrique, yet hinted his "personal goal" is not being met.
"I don’t know what the coach [Luis Enrique] thinks, you have to ask him. I can just say that I want to give my very best," he said after the international friendly.
"That’s what I always do – I want to give my best for the team and obviously also for me.
"I hope we reach the next round in the Champions League and win our next game in the league – these are my goals with the team.
"Obviously I also have personal goals. "The coach decides the way he decides, I guess he has his reasons to do so. But we will see how this goes on in the future."

No comments:

Post a Comment