Wednesday 27 September 2017

Chelsea's Conte helped Spartak against Liverpool

Livescores.com

The Italian coach was able to guide the Russians to a 1-1 draw at Otkrytiye Arena after an opener from Fernando was cancelled out by Philippe Coutinho.

"We played a great game against a very good team. I don't have any complaints about my team's performance.

"I just want to praise everyone. Am I happy with the result? Yes, we got a draw against a very good team."

Carrera is a former Juventus teammate of Blues boss Conte and, more recently, part of his coaching team before taking the job at Spartak, and the two spoke prior to the match against the Reds.

"During the conversation we talked about Liverpool for just a couple of minutes," Carrera said. "We more discussed the situation in our teams, personal affairs, vacation, but what he said about the British, I needed."

No comments:

Post a Comment