Tuesday, 2 February 2016

How dare he?! Beckham can't help being so NICE


goal.com

David Beckham just cannot help himself. How dare he be so thoughtful and caring all the time, what's his problem?
His latest victim was paramedic Catherine Maynard so was treating an elderly patient in central London on Monday... and do you know what he did? He BOUGHT them a cup of tea and coffee! 

Seriously, what's his problem? They were minding their own business waiting for an ambulance and Beckham thought he could just interrupt them with hot drinks to warm them up.


"I was waiting with my patient for an ambulance to transfer him to hospital and although I was keeping him warm it was very cold outside," Maynard is quoted as saying.

"All of a sudden, I looked up and saw someone who looked like David Beckham walking past us. He said hello and got in his car. I said to the man I was treating, 'I think that was David Beckham'.

"Ten minutes later, he came back with a cup of coffee for me and a tea for the patient. We were both very amused, and flattered.

"It was awful cycling around in the cold and I couldn’t believe it when he came back with some hot drinks – I was so chuffed."

No comments:

Post a Comment