Monday 25 January 2016

Uzochukwu set to complete Odense move

goal.com

The 25-year-old midfielder has departed Russian side Amkar Perm and returned to Denmark where he is set to sign for OB Odense.
Super Eagles midfielder Izunna Uzochukwu has quit Russian ckub Amkar Perm six months after joining the club on a free transfer to join Danish side OB Odense.
The 25-year-old whose initial move was stalled by Amkar Perm in December disclosed that he hopes to seal his move away from Russia by Monday after he was permitted to discuss personal terms with the Danish Superliga side. 

The former FC Ebedei midfielder, who played just 11 games for Amkar Perm before the winter break, stated that his exit from the club is solely for football reasons.

"I'm in Denmark to complete my move to Odense," Uzochukwu said.

"I need to play more regularly to improve in my game and enhance my chances of featuring in the national team.

"That's why I'm seeking a move away and it should be completed by Monday." Uzochukwu is on a second spell to Denmark having previously played for FC Midtjylland before heading to Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment